Careers at Royle Media
Royle Media is growing and looking for talented digital professionals to join our team.
Royle Media is looking for a student pursuing Digital Marketing and Social Media for a paid Summer 2021 internship at our Portland, Oregon office. Our internship offers the chance to join one of Portland’s premier digital advertising agencies and learn in a fun, practical setting.
The Intern will actively support Royle Media clients by completing tasks and measuring trends for social media campaigns, creating content for the Oregon State Fair brands and social platforms, as well as playing a key role in multiple other marketing and content projects. The ideal intern candidate will have a strong background in graphic design, photography, and videography, and finds it easy to both work independently and collaborate with others. Spanish and English (bilingual) speaking preferred, along with a desire to learn and earn this summer!
Major responsibilities of the internship position are listed below. Other duties, and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
- Update social media channels including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and blog.
- Run reports to see which social media posts were most successful.
- Assist with launching social media contests and Facebook Live broadcasts.
- Create images and short mobile videos of products for specific campaigns.
- Assist with blog planning (SEO keyword terms) and uploading of blog content.
- Present a social media campaign for the Oregon State Fair season.
- Assist with Oregon State Fair media production and content creation.
- Social media community management and engagement.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will display…
- Fluency in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
- Understanding of, and experience with, implementing and measuring best-practice social media programs (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Twitter, YouTube).
- Comfort working in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator or other graphic design programs.
- Interest in photography and visual content production.
- Excellent proof reading, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Willingness to take initiative, think creatively, and solve problems.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team liaison skills and positive attitude.
The Digital Marketing Internship is expected to last from July 6th – September 10th with up to 35 hours of work each week. This Internship pays $15 an hour.
To apply, please fill out the form below to provide your contact information, resume, and cover letter. Royle Media expects to make contact between May 20th-June 10th with limited individuals for interviews.
Royle Media is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.