Careers at Royle Media
Royle Media is growing and always looking for talented digital professionals to join our team.
Join us at Royle Media:
WordPress Professional – Job Description
Royle Media is looking for an experienced WordPress professional to join our team. Currently the company uses freelance designers and coders to build WordPress websites for our small-medium sized business clients. The company is bringing most freelance design and coding work in-house to improve efficiency.
The candidate could be a creative design professional with strong WordPress skills. A developer that can manage servers, forms, on-page SEO, analytics and do some custom coding would also be a good fit. The person in the middle – the jack of all trades WordPress person – is also a desirable candidate.
Royle Media is a small, boutique digital agency based in SE Portland. We use a collaborative team approach, and work in an open office environment. The company has found that having team members working together on site is most efficient for our client base. Whenever possible the company avoids working nights and weekends. Clients and vendors are primarily in the Northwest; there is no over-seas outsourcing.
The position needs to be filled immediately.
- WordPress: In-depth knowledge and experience working with the WordPress platform, including theme selection and plug-in integration.
- Attention to Detail: Adding and editing website content, both text and images, is an important part of this job. Our clients require polished and accurate content on their web pages. The candidate must be good with written English and understand basic typography and layout standards.
- Dependable Teammate: Half of being a good co-worker and teammate is just showing up. As a full service digital agency, in-person collaboration between teammates is essential. You must work well with others in an office environment, and be dependable.
Bonus Skills Not Required:
- UX / UI with insights on Information Architecture
- Experience with design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Strong visual design and creative skills
- Strong typographic skills
- Copywriting experience
- Up to date knowledge of SEO
- Competitive salary provided, based on experience and skills.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org