Email Marketing Services
A couple of years ago, rumors were being tossed about: "Social media will be the demise of email marketing!" Nope, that has not happened. In fact, guess, what social media giants like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram are using to drive traffic to their platforms? Yep, email marketing.
While other platforms may be newer and sparkle more, the effectiveness of email marketing cannot be denied. It is an excellent and extremely cost-effective way to strengthen customer loyalty and drive traffic to your website. Done right, email marketing is a powerful tool that can produce real value for both you and your customers.
Email is cost-effective. You would be hard-pressed to find a more economical way to market your business. With almost no start up costs and minimal charges per campaign, email is an important piece of the marketing pie. No wonder so many major brands use it to successfully drive traffic and connect with customers.
A Few Things to Note:
- List Building — Is your subscription form easy to find and eye-catching? Keep building that list and growing your business!
- Auto Responders — Have you taken the time to fine-tune your "Thanks for signing up" and "Confirm your subscription" pages? These are the perfect places to start building trust and engaging your subscribers.
- Newsletter Design — Make it shine and keep it lightweight and legible. Email is not the place for heavy graphics and tiny text — especially when it is likely to be read on mobile devices. Make sure the newsletter is optimized for all devices.
- Content — Make it interesting. O.K. that goes without saying but it takes thought and effort to craft newsletters that get opened. Make sure you are providing the value you have promised to subscribers.
- Stats — Take the time to review your stats. One of the major benefits of email marketing is it provides you comprehensive feedback with open and click rates.
Get Started Today!
We can help!
If you are ready to get started with Royle Media email marketing services call us today at 503-376-7141 or contact us online.