Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a cornerstone of good website design. Technically correct website builds, with on and off page SEO create better results across all major search engines. This, together with your digital marketing program, will generate the web traffic, leads and the conversions that we all seek. Royle Media stays on top of this ever changing landscape in order to bring your target audience to your site.
- Site design, layout and menu structure
- Information hierarchy, keyword relevance and internal linking
- External links and effective anchor text to increase search engine ‘visibility’
- Accurate name, address and phone number (NAP’s) listings
- Creating Google My Business and Bing Places for Business pages
- Social media, content creation, posting and replying
- Meta tags and descriptions, including files, images and alt tags
- Keyword and competitor research
- Speed testing and optimization, including image size
- Sitemaps, robots files, and indexing
- Schema mark-up, local review sourcing and placement (ie: Podium)
- Local link sourcing, location listings and citations
Success is tracked through Search Engine Results Page (SERP) reports. We use these reports to analyze site ranking factors and find opportunities to improve site ranking for our clients.